Double chocolate cake layers
- BAKEKING DBL CHOCO CAKE MIX – 1kg
- Eggs – 350gr
- Oil – 275gr
- Water – 225gr
- Eggs + DBL CHOCO CAKE MIX – using paddle beater mix 1 minute slow speed then 2 minutes medium speed.
- Scrap the Powel.
- Add water and oil – continue mixing for 1 minute slow speed + 2 minutes medium speed.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan or baking ring and bake 150°c for approx 40 minutes according to the oven type
- When its cooled slice the cake to the 3 layers
- Add chocolate filling between the layers
- Put the cake in the chiller to cool down and set up the filling
- Pour on the top the chocolate glaze and decorate with cocoa powder and chocolate decorations.